The Dacon Rescue Dummy was developed to provide a realistic training dummy for water rescue. While providing training on various rescue equipment provided to customers we often came across makeshift dummies made of filled coveralls or others with very light weight and low resemblance to a real body.
As a response we developed a training dummy with the following key features
- Realistic height (1,9 m) and weight (up to 85 kg)
- Realistic joints that restrict the movement of the limbs in much the same way as human limbs
- Extremely rugged - It will survive a drop from Heli-Deck on a platform and just about any abuse
- Adjustable to float horizontally or vertically in the water
- Drainable for lighter weight during transport or storage
The Dacon Rescue Dummy is in use on ships and in training centers all over the world as well as Fire Departments, Police, Diver training and many others.
It can be provided with a yellow (standard) or grey (for advanced SAR) PVC coverall. It can also be delivered with negative buoyancy for underwater SAR training.