Robinca, Gun barrel measurement system
ROBINCA is a versatile measurement system, robotized for large bore gun barrel. It combines visual inspection with non-contact diameter measurement. Where required by inspection procedures, a laser pit depth scanning is applied. Being able to change a barrel at the right time, provides a real-time possibility to assess the battle readiness or state of life a gun system. At the same time maintain cost control.
ROBINCA system features:
- Full diameter measurement in groove, caliber and in smooth bore.
- Applicability for all gun bore dimensions including chamber.
- Non-contact measurement technique with micrometer resolution.
- Software assisted inspection.
Ability to inspect visually during movement between predefined measurement positions.
- Automatic motorized longitudinal movement.
- Picture documentation of barrel interior details.
- Instant report presentation.
- ROBINCA is robust and reliable.
- All calibers from 4,6mm rifle barrel to 155mm howitzer, all based on the same technology and platform.
ROBINCA has had a decisive importance by implementation and quality control of new ammunition and weapon systems and manufactures.