The RescueStar® is a versatile rescue system designed to rescue casualties from the sea. Due to its innovative design the product is easy to use and requires little space for storage.
High degree of adaptability to onboard and sea conditions.
- Folding ability upon storage
- No personal risk to the crew
- Automatic adaptation to wave height by the sliding function of the floating rescue disc on the crane hawser/ leader cable
- Robust steel framework
- Floats app. 2 m below surface – provides easy access for persons in the water
- Floating rescue disc carries the rescue equipment independently of the (crane) cable, with a floating function (like a buoy)
- Two safety guide ropes prevent the equipment from swinging while being raised
- Low maintenance
- Any and all vessels with limited deck/storage space and the need of a compact stored rescue basket